- VIP Room
- Ron Campbell Magical Mystery Tour Original Hand Drawn Beatles Record Album Art
Ron Campbell Magical Mystery Tour Original Hand Drawn Beatles Record Album Art
The Beatles Magical Mystery Tour - Original Drawings Ron Campbell
Original Artwork & Signed By: Animator Director Ron Campbell
- Record Album Art Size 22" x 26 1/2"
- Custom Framed Size: 32" x 36 1/2"
- Lithograph Limited to the Edition Size 9800
- Plate Signed by The Beatles- Embossed Apple Logo on Bottom Right
- Authenticated and accompanied with COA from Long Island Picture Frame & Art Gallery
- Long Island Picture Frame & Art Gallery Exclusively Commissioned Ron Campbell in 2007 & 2017.
- Considered to be some of the Best Original Remarque Drawings on Collectible Music Art in the Industry.
- These Rare Limited Editions Have Been Sold Out for Years & Are Highly Sought After.
- Ron Campbell Has NEVER drawn Remarque's on any Other Music Art to this magnitude.
Custom Framed in a 3" gold museum ornate solid wood frame, single matted with black suede outer mat, and a gold wood fillet. 100% acid free matting to museum standards. Enclosed in conservation museum glass 99% UV protection to prevent the signature & art from fading. Dust covered backed, wired ready for hanging.
Ron Campbell (December 26, 1939 - January 22, 2021)
Ron Campbell is the only animator in America to have directed and animated on both the Beatles Saturday Morning TV Series and the feature film, The Beatles Yellow Submarine. Mr. Campbell has been a force in animation for over 40 years, working with such studios as Disney, Hanna-Barbera, Klasky-Csupo, to name just a few. His studio produced the animation for The Big Blue Marble, an international children's TV show, winning an Emmy and a George Foster Peabody Broadcasting Award. The Saturday Morning Beatles series aired 78 episodes and ran from September 25, 1965 to April 20, 1969. Each show featured two episodes and a Ringo Sing-along. In 1986 and 1987, the series was rebroadcast on MTV. The show was animated in Australia,
Canada and England.